NADRA continues to make sustained endeavors to facilitate the general public in availing registration services with optimum efficiency and convenience. In this context, it has readied itself to take yet another public-friendly initiative by introducing a new service for home-based / workplace registration specifically for those who cannot visit NADRA Centers due to any genuine reason. It looks forward to a positive response from the public to make full use of this unique service which is branded as “NADRA Biker”. Salient of the subject service is appended below:
- Applicants can book an appointment through NADRA Call Center (+92 51 111 786 100).
- Upon booking, a confirmation message will be sent to the applicant containing appointment details.
- NADRA Registration Executive will visit the applicant on the motorbike as per the schedule along with necessary registration-related equipment, customized box and bag.
- An additional Rs. 1000/- will be charged as service charges in addition to the processing fee of the Registration Document. These additional charges include a courier fee for home delivery.
- All registration documents will be processed in the Urgent and Executive categories through this service as per Registration Policy in vogue.
- Registration Document will be delivered to the applicant at home through Courier Service.
Service Rollout Plan
Initially, a Pilot Project was launched on 1st September 2022 in specific areas of Rawalpindi / Islamabad with male and female staff. NADRA biker service will be extended across Pakistan in coming months.
Processing areas of Biker Project (Pilot)
|1||Sector G-5,6 & F-5,6|
|2||Sector G-7,8 & F-7,8|
|4||Sector F-10,11, E-7,8,9,11|
|5||I-8,9,10 & H-8,9 ,12,13|
|6||DHA Phase- II,III & V|
|7||Bahria Town Phase I to VI|
|8||Bharia Town Phase VII , VIII & DHA-I|
|9||Askari I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VIII, X, XII & Askari Villas|
|10||Chaklala Cantt & Chaklala Scheme I, II & III|