Pakistan Origin Card (POC) program endeavors to provide eligible foreigners with unprecedented incentives to get back to their roots; while ensuring that the motherland remains tightly integrated with expatriates worldwide which includes:
- Visa-free entry into Pakistan
- Indefinite stay in Pakistan
- Exemption from foreigner registration requirements
- Permission to purchase and sell property
- Right to open and operate bank accounts
You are eligible for POC if:
- You were a Pakistani national and have surrendered the nationality.
- You are a foreign national, married to a Pakistani citizen and your parents are of Pakistani origin or ever held Pakistani nationality.
- You are a foreign national and your parents or grandparents are or were Pakistani nationals.
- You are a foreign national and any of your relatives (brother, sister, uncle, aunt) are or were Pakistani nationals.
You can apply for your Pakistan Origin Card (POC) by visiting Pak Identity website and have it delivered to your doorstep.
You can apply in following categories:
- New (applying for the first time)
- Modification (change in your existing POC data)
- Renewal (applying in case of expired POC)
- Cancellation (apply if you wish to surrender your POC)
You can apply for cancellation of Pakistan Origin Card (POC) through Pak-Identity website.