Pakistan Origin Card (POC) program endeavors to provide eligible foreigners with unprecedented incentives to get back to their roots; while ensuring that the motherland remains tightly integrated with expatriates worldwide which includes:
- Multiple visa-free entry in to Pakistan.
- Indefinite stay in Pakistan with exemption from reporting to police or foreigners’ registration offices, etc.
- Right to purchase, sell, own, deal with and dispose of movable and immovable property anywhere in Pakistan.
- Right to open and operate the bank accounts in Pakistan.
- Swift immigration into/from Pakistan at all designated routes, port and places.
- Proof of Identity in place of National Identity Card.
- May obtain Employment.
You are eligible for POC if:
- You were a Pakistani national and have surrendered the nationality.
- You are a foreign national, married to a Pakistani citizen and your parents are of Pakistani origin or ever held Pakistani nationality.
- You are a foreign national and your parents or grandparents are or were Pakistani nationals.
- You are a foreign national and any of your relatives (brother, sister, uncle, aunt) are or were Pakistani nationals.
- A foreigner (not born from Pakistan national/citizen parents) who married to Pakistan National/Citizen are eligible for issuance of POC except the following:
- Is a citizen or national of India, Israel and Taiwan.
- Is a citizen or national of state or country not recognized by Pakistan; and
- Is a citizen of any enemy country.
You can apply for your Pakistan Origin Card (POC) by visiting Pak Identity website and have it delivered to your doorstep.
You can apply in following categories:
- New (applying for the first time)
- Modification (change in your existing POC data)
- Renewal (applying in case of expired POC)
- Cancellation (apply if you wish to surrender your POC)
You can apply for cancellation of Pakistan Origin Card (POC) through Pak-Identity website.