Child Registration Certificate (CRC) is a registration document used to register minors under the age of 18 years. It is the fundamental right of a child to get a registration certificate from the place of origin. NADRA has been able to automate and in turn facilitate the process of acquiring Child Registration Certificates. CRC is also known as B-form.
CRC can be taken by providing documented proof of child birth from union council. Parent is required to be a holder of National Identity Card (NIC)/National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP). You are required to go to any NADRA Registration Center (NRC) to apply for CRC.
You can apply for Child Registration Certificate (CRC) by going to the nearest NADRA Registration Center (NRC).
Following are the steps which you will be following at the NRC:
- You will be issued a token
- Your photograph will be captured
- Your fingerprints and signature will be taken
- Your required data entry will be done and form will be printed to be reviewed by yourself
- You will be handed over a printed version of your application form.
Normally it will take 5 working days.