Cancellation certificate is a registration document issued to register the termination of ID card in case of death of any citizen. Any blood relative possessing a valid NIC/NICOP, death certificate from union council and the graveyard certificate of the deceased family member, can apply for the cancellation. The original ID card of the deceased is destroyed at NRC to ensure that it cannot be misused. The applicant is required to visit any NADRAÂ Registration Center (NRC) to apply for cancellation certificate.
You can apply for your cancellation certificate by visiting NADRA Registration Center (NRC).
Following are the steps which you will be following at the NRC:
- You will be issued a token
- Your photograph will be captured
- Your fingerprints and signature will be taken
- Your required data entry will be done and form will be printed to be reviewed by yourself
- You will be handed over a printed version of your application form
Normally it will be delivered in real time in case of applying through NRC.