- Extensive experience of Oracle database administration
- Extensive experience of Oracle data guard and Golden Gate
- Extensive experience of both windows and Unix – Linux, AIX, Solaris etc. along with experience of Unix shell scripting
- Experience of different server and storage hardware used for running databases
- Extensive experience of working with databases in HA environment
- Extensive experience in different backup tools and applications along with restore and DR procedures.
- Extensive experience in monitoring and optimizing databases.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing Oracle security
- Experience of running different Oracle and third party security applications like Guardium, Oracle Database Vault etc.
- Experience with large data sets, high insertion/transaction volume in mission critical environments
- Plan and implement a High Availability and Disaster Recovery (HADR) environment
- Ability to mentor teams on MYSQL querying best practices
- Applicants with database certifications will be preferred
- Experiencing reviewing technical specifications and architectural plans with the ability to make trade-offs and compromise to meet business objectives and product goals
At least 7-10 years of proven experience as a Senior Database Administrator
Term & Conditions:
- Interested candidates may send their application along with CV mentioning their full name, father name, location, CNIC, education, experience, mailing address, mobile/landline number and date of birth at following address within Fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
- Please mention clearly the name of the post on Right Corner of the Envelope and Application.
- Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/ selection process on account of fake documents and false information.
- Position will be filled on open merit basis.
- Women and Transgender are encouraged to apply
- Five (05) years relaxation in age will be given as per Govt Rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.