- Extensive experience of working with large-scale, complex datasets to create/optimize machine learning, predictive, forecasting, and/or optimization models
- Extensive experience with data querying languages (e.g. SQL, Oracle), scripting languages (e.g. Python, R), and statistical/mathematical software tools(e.g. R, SAS, Stata, Matlab, etc.)
- Experience in an analytical role involving data extraction, analysis, and communication
- Extensive experience with both supervised learning methods (linear and logistic regression, time-series modelling, generalized linear models, decision trees, random forests, support vector machines, etc.) and unsupervised learning methods (K-means, hierarchical clustering, association rules, principal components)
- Proven ability to convey rigorous technical concepts and considerations to non-experts
- Build models and tools using technical knowledge in machine learning, statistical modeling, probability and decision theory, and other quantitative techniques
- Improve upon existing methodologies by developing new data sources, testing model enhancements, and fine-tuning model parameters
- Communicating verbally and in writing to business customers and leadership team with various levels of technical knowledge as well as sharing insights and recommendations
- Understand the business reality behind large sets of data and develop meaningful analytic solutions
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to engineering teams and business audiences
At least 7-10 years of proven experience as a Senior Data Scientist
Term & Conditions:
- Interested candidates may send their application along with CV mentioning their full name, father name, location, CNIC, education, experience, mailing address, mobile/landline number and date of birth at following address within Fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
- Please mention clearly the name of the post on Right Corner of the Envelope and Application.
- Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/ selection process on account of fake documents and false information.
- Position will be filled on open merit basis.
- Women and Transgender are encouraged to apply
- Five (05) years relaxation in age will be given as per Govt Rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.