- At least Three years of Experience in digital forensics & Incident response role
- Experience in forensics, malware analysis, threat intelligence
- Experience in recovers and examines data from computers and other electronic storage devices
Minimum 04 years of post-qualification experience in a reputable organization. International standard certification is highly desirable.
Term & Conditions:
- Interested candidates may send their application along with CV mentioning their full name, father name, location, CNIC, education, experience, mailing address, mobile/landline number and date of birth at following address within Fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
- Please mention clearly the name of the post on Right Corner of the Envelope and Application.
- Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/ selection process on account of fake documents and false information.
- Position will be filled on open merit basis.
- Women and Transgender are encouraged to apply
- Five (05) years relaxation in age will be given as per Govt Rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.