- Strong Analytical and problem-Solving Skills
- Experience in using statistical computer languages (R, Python, Matlab etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Sound knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.)
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Experience querying RDBMS databases
- Experience with distributed data/computing/data mining tools: Hadoop, Spark
- Experience in visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using latest visualization tools
- Knowledge of Image Processing algorithms, Pattern Recognition algorithms and Deep Learning Neural Networks is a strong plus
At least 2-5 years of proven experience as a Data Scientist
Term & Conditions:
- Interested candidates may send their application along with CV mentioning their full name, father name, location, CNIC, education, experience, mailing address, mobile/landline number and date of birth at following address within Fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
- Please mention clearly the name of the post on Right Corner of the Envelope and Application.
- Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/ selection process on account of fake documents and false information.
- Position will be filled on open merit basis.
- Women and Transgender are encouraged to apply
- Five (05) years relaxation in age will be given as per Govt Rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.