- Identifying any problems with the current business model
- Designing potential solutions to any problems identified during the research phase
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements
- Preparing and delivering a report of their findings to management with comprehensive risk and impact assessment
- Developing comprehensive end-to-end (E2E) test cases at the application and multi-application levels
- Overseeing the implementation of approved process improvements
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change
- Applicants with B.A certifications will be preferred
- Mandatory Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Applicant must have clear understanding of Requirements lifecycle Management
- Mandatory technical writing skills and command on English language
At least 2-5 years of proven experience as a Business Analyst in a Software Development environment
Term & Conditions:
- Interested candidates may send their application along with CV mentioning their full name, father name, location, CNIC, education, experience, mailing address, mobile/landline number and date of birth at following address within Fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
- Please mention clearly the name of the post on Right Corner of the Envelope and Application.
- Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/ selection process on account of fake documents and false information.
- Position will be filled on open merit basis.
- Women and Transgender are encouraged to apply
- Five (05) years relaxation in age will be given as per Govt Rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.