About HR Directorate
Human Resource Directorate at NADRA attempts to provide management support to its highly specialized and diverse workforce, which is a part of Pakistans largest IT based public sector organization, and geographically spread across the length and breadth of Pakistan.
Human Resource Directorate at NADRA, focusing its IT and public sector base, aims to provide an organizational framework to recruit, select, reward, train, develop and retain a diverse workforce, while ensuring an environment that optimizes and values productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
1) Reach out to diverse group of workers across Pakistan, while recruiting to achieve fairness and diversity in an efficient manner.
2) Increase women participation in NADRA up to 20% to facilitate its 54% customer base.
3) Constitute and maintain a comprehensive market competitive reward system to ensure attraction and retention of qualified and experienced professionals.
4) Standardization of Directorate’s internal practices and procedures to improve its customer satisfaction level.
5) Enable employees to maximize their career potential by offering increased number of training and development opportunities from renowned trainers within the available resources.
6) Introduce in house training programs.
7) Introduce a performance management process across NADRA to ensure objectivity and fairness in performance evaluation and career progression.
8) Establish and maintain open communication with all level of employees.
9) We aim to create the environment of learning, culture of business excellence and belief in performance improvement.
HR Diversity Management Program (HRDMP)
Workplace diversity refers to the variety of differences between people in an organization. This sounds simple; however, diversity encompasses race, gender, ethnic group, age, personality, cognitive style, tenure, organizational function, education and more.
Diversity involves how people perceive themselves and how they perceive others. These perceptions affect their interaction in a work place. For a wide assortment of employees to function effectively in an organization, human resource professionals need to deal effectively with issues of communication, cultural fit and change. Understanding and appreciation of diversity helps HR professionals to achieve this goal.
Understanding and respect for diversity has improved considerably in recent years and learning organizations have responded positively by sensing this subtle change in their external environment. They have recognized the need for immediate action by preparing themselves to utilize human and financial capital.
NADRA’s 54% clientele comprises of females. Only 11% of our employees are female therefore it is our goal to increase the current female representation to 20% by the end of year 2009. Some concrete steps have been taken to accomplish this task in order to facilitate the customer base and improve organizational diversity.