NADRA > NADRA Complaint Management System > Knowledgebase

Change in Date of Birth (age change) :

Solution Documents Required For change in Date of birth for the period of less than 3 Years:

Birth Certificate /CBRC
Or Matric Certificate
Or Service book
Or Court Decree
Or School leaving Certificate .
and Valid Passport

For More than 3 Years

Or Matric Certificate
Or Service Book
Or Court Decree
Or Valid Pakistani / Foreign Passport
Was this article helpful? yes / no
Article details
Article ID: 44
Category: NICOP
Date added: 2009-12-10 17:27:56
Views: 41364
Rating (Votes): Article rated 3.9/5.0 (3147)

<< Go back

Powered by Help desk software HESKTM